Holy Week Virtual Retreat. More info here
Church Hours-Holy Thursday April 9:
3:00-4:30 pm for Confessions. (N.B. Stay at Home Order in place)Eight (8) people max allowed inside Church during confessions.
Park curbside on Selby Ave. Click here for Confession Protocols.
Sung Morning Prayer livestream at 7:30 a.m.
Mass of the Lord's Supper 7:00 p.m. (Livestream) Celebrant: Most Rev. Bernard A. Hebda
Updated Archdiocesan resources. Click here.
LIVESTREAM Daily Mass- Monday-Friday at 7:30 a.m. (See video stream below).
Statement from Archbishop Hebda regarding Gov. Tim Walz's "Stay at Home" Order- Click here.
Extraordinary Blessing Urbi et Orbi by Pope Francis- Click here to read his text in English.
Click here for Archdiocesan information.
Address & Contact Information
Cathedral of Saint Paul
239 Selby Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Map and Driving Directions
Cathedral Church Hours
The Cathedral is open seven days a week for visitors, pilgrims, and parishioners. Sunday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Rectory Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Cathedral of Saint Paul Staff
To send an email to a member of the Cathedral staff, click the name below.
Sacred Music & Liturgy
- Lawrence Lawyer, 651.357.1351, Director of Sacred Music
- Chris Ganza 651.357.1326, Choir Director - Organsist
- Jayne Windnagel, Director, Cathedral Choir School
- Greg Povolny, 651.357.1337, Head Sacristan
- Jerry Adam, 651.357.1346, Head Maintenance Supervisor
- Tamara Nickoloff, 651.357.1474, Coordinator of Membership and Stewardship
- Joe Fink, 651.357.1321, Facilities Manager/Lead Maintenance
- Mary Losinski, 651.357.1335, Financial Supervisor
- Michael Snyder, 651.357.1332, Business Administrator
- Gail Wood, 651.357.1325, Administrative Assistant
Faith Formation and Religious Education
Stephen Hilgendorf 651.357.1340. Director of Faith Formation
For the Media
Our Media Archives page contains news releases and coverage by local news outlets.
Professional Photography Permit Process
All professional photographers and videographers should review our Photography Guidelines.