Feast of the Conversion of Saint Paul- Monday January 25. Mass at 7:30 a.m.
Archdiocesan Year of St. Joseph- Read the Decree here.
Daily Confessions: 3:45-5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday Click here for Confession Protocols.
Office Hours: Due to Covid, currently the parish office is closed.
Monday- Friday: 7:15-8:15 a.m. (for morning Mass); 3:45-5:00 p.m. (afternoon confessions).
Saturday Confessions: 3:30- 5:00 p.m. For those attending the 5:15 p.m. Mass, doors open at 4:50 p.m.
Sunday Masses: 8:00 &10:00 a.m., 12:00 Noon, 5:00 p.m. Doors open 25-30 minutes before each Mass.
Address & Contact Information
Cathedral of Saint Paul
239 Selby Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Map and Driving Directions
Cathedral Church Hours
The Cathedral is open seven days a week for visitors, pilgrims, and parishioners. Sunday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Rectory Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Cathedral of Saint Paul Staff
To send an email to a member of the Cathedral staff, click the name below.
Sacred Music & Liturgy
- Lawrence Lawyer, 651.357.1351, Director of Sacred Music
- Chris Ganza 651.357.1326, Choir Director - Organsist
- Jayne Windnagel, Director, Cathedral Choir School
- Greg Povolny, 651.357.1337, Head Sacristan
- Jerry Adam, 651.357.1346, Head Maintenance Supervisor
- Tamara Nickoloff, 651.357.1474, Coordinator of Membership and Stewardship
- Joe Fink, 651.357.1321, Facilities Manager/Lead Maintenance
- Mary Losinski, 651.357.1335, Financial Supervisor
- Michael Snyder, 651.357.1332, Business Administrator
- Gail Wood, 651.357.1325, Administrative Assistant
- Tour Coordinator, 651.357.1327 For more information on Cathedral tours please click here.
- Cathedral Gift Store: 651.357.1320
Faith Formation and Religious Education
Stephen Hilgendorf 651.357.1340. Director of Faith Formation
For the Media
Our Media Archives page contains news releases and coverage by local news outlets.
Professional Photography Permit Process
All professional photographers and videographers should review our Photography Guidelines.