Year of St. Joseph- "Cuppa Joe": Ten Wonders of St. Joseph Talks. See flyer here.
Daily Confessions: 3:45-5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday Click here for Confession Protocols.
Office Hours: Due to Covid, currently the parish office is closed.
Monday- Friday: 7:15-8:15 a.m. (for morning Mass); 3:45-5:00 p.m. (afternoon confessions).
Saturday Confessions: 3:30- 5:00 p.m.
Sunday Masses: 8:00 &10:00 a.m., 12:00 Noon, 5:00 p.m. Church is closed aftre the Noon Mass for cleaning; reopens by 4:30 p.m.
Review Cathedral Protocols for Mass.
Address & Contact Information
Cathedral of Saint Paul
239 Selby Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Map and Driving Directions
Cathedral Church Hours
The Cathedral office is currently closed due to Covid-19. Check the hiomepage for modified Church hours.
Normally, the Cathedral is open seven days a week for visitors, pilgrims, and parishioners. Sunday - Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Rectory Office Hours
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Cathedral of Saint Paul Staff
To send an email to a member of the Cathedral staff, click the name below.
Sacred Music & Liturgy
- Lawrence Lawyer, 651.357.1351, Director of Sacred Music
- Chris Ganza 651.357.1326, Choir Director - Organist
- Greg Povolny, 651.357.1337, Head Sacristan
- Jerry Adam, 651.357.1346, Head Maintenance Supervisor
- Tamara Nickoloff, 651.357.1474, Coordinator of Membership and Stewardship
- Joe Fink, 651.357.1321, Facilities Manager/Lead Maintenance
- Mary Losinski, 651.357.1335, Financial Supervisor
- Ben Nelson, 651.357.1335, Bookkeeper
- Michael Snyder, 651.357.1332, Business Administrator
- Gail Wood, 651.357.1325, Administrative Assistant
- Tour Coordinator, 651.357.1327 For more information on Cathedral tours please click here.
- Cathedral Gift Store: 651.357.1320
Faith Formation and Religious Education
Stephen Hilgendorf 651.357.1340. Director of Faith Formation
For the Media
Our Media Archives page contains news releases and coverage by local news outlets.
Professional Photography Permit Process
All professional photographers and videographers should review our Photography Guidelines.