Join us to pray for our nation on Independence Day, July 4, at our 5:15 p.m. Mass.
So that our staff may enjoy the holiday, the Church opens at 3:30 p.m. There is no July 4 morning Mass.
Monday- Friday: 7:15-8:15 a.m. (for the 7:30 Mass); 3:45-5:00 p.m. for afternoon confessions.
Saturdays: 3:30-5:00 for confessions; for those attending the 5:15 p.m. Mass, doors open at 4:50 p.m.
Sunday Masses: 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 12:00 Noon, 5:00 p.m. Doors open after assuring the proper sanitization following the previous Mass. This is approximately 25-30 minutes before Mass.
Daily Mass is livestreamed at 7:30 a.m. Monday through Friday.
Daily Confessions: Park curbside on Selby Ave. Click here for Confession Protocols.
Archconfraternity of the Apostle Paul
"Dear brothers and sisters, as in early times, today too Christ needs apostles ready to sacrifice themselves. He needs witnesses and martyrs like Saint Paul, a former violent persecutor of Christians, when he fell to the ground dazzled by the divine light on the road to Damascus, did not hesitate to change sides to the Crucified One and followed him without second thoughts. He lived and worked for Christ, for him he suffered and died. How timely his example is today!"
- Greater devotion to our patron Saint Paul, calling upon his intercession among the Communion of Saints
- Study of and reflection on the Pauline Epistles in the New Testament
- Practice of the corporal and spiritual works of mercy, according to the state of life and practical circumstances of each member
- Commitment to evangelization, primarily by bringing the hope of the Cross and Resurrection of Jesus Christ to people through everyday encounters
- Connection with the spiritual life of the National Shrine of the Apostle Paul
- Remembrance during the Eucharistic Sacrifice of the Mass at the National Shrine: monthly on the First Saturday, as well as on the Solemnity of Saints Peter and Paul (June 29), the Feast of the Conversion of Saint Paul (January 25), and All Souls Day (November 2)
- Remembrance at a monthly Mass at the Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls in Rome, where the Apostle Paul is buried
- Invitation to all Spiritual and Faith Formation Programs conducted under the auspices of the National Shrine
- Opportunity to enjoy special tours when on pilgrimage to the National Shrine